Agent Services Representative — Jordan Creek
The Part-Time Agent Services Representative will work closely with agents, brokers, and managers. This role contains aspects of marketing, transactional support, and office administration. The ideal candidate will be personable and engaging with guests and visitors to the office and over the phone.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create brochures, flyers/postcard, marketing materials, and other promotional pieces: Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) and Brokers Price Opinion (BPO). May create letters to clients, presentation materials, sales associate introduction cards, and prepare buyers and sellers guides. Provide passive marketing support for agents through the ReSource Center.
- Maintain all company listings in the MLS system and manage weekly tour lists & open house communications. Receive, process and/or review listing and sales contracts. Ensure accuracy & timely preparation of all paperwork, record and maintain solid records and prepare & generate reports. Prepare and transfer earnest money.
- Set up and update client and customer sphere of influence databases: and create farming associates’ personal websites/pages.
- Perform daily branch office operations: assisting sales associates with sending and receiving company e-mails, providing computer assistance, handling written correspondence, ensuring forms are stocked, route mail, prepare schedules and maintain accurate billing records, order office supplies, maintain office appearance and reconciling petty cash.
- Provide welcoming customer service; answer phones and greet visitors.
- May process license application paperwork for new, renewing and transferred sales associates.
- Assist training new personnel. May provide work direction to other office staff. Training new sales agents on office equipment and computer programs.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
Performance Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Administrative, Clerical, or Customer Service Experience - Real Estate experience preferred.
Strong technology aptitude
Experience with social media
Are you ready to join a fast paced, high energy real estate office as an Agent Services Representative? The ideal candidate will possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working with a diverse group of people to meet company and individual objectives. A high level of technical aptitude will be necessary to assist agents, brokers and management with various tasks. This is a part-time position. The typical work week is Monday – Friday, 12 PM – 5:30PM.