Welcome to my Real Estate Help Desk!
I would like to thank you in advance for your consideration in allowing me to represent you in buying or selling your next home. I can't emphasize enough the importance of working with an experienced and highly trained Realtor! As you're well aware, a home is generally your largest investment you'll make. While I'm proud of the real estate industry and of my fellow Realtors for the past 40 years, it's important for you to understand that all agents "are not created equal"!
If you are interviewing or considering other agents, ask if the agent sells real estate full time. Also ask what designations they hold-it shows their commitment to continuing education and career development.
- 2005 President-Des Moines Board of Realtors
- 2005 Realtor of the Year-Des Moines Area Association of Realtors
- Managing Broker of the Iowa Realty Valley West office-(highest producing office in the state of Iowa)
- CRB designee- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager- only 3% of all Realtors in U.S. hold the designation
- CRS designee- Certified Residential Specialist-only 3% of all Realtors in U.S. hold this designation
- SRES designee- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- E-Pro designee- technology trained certification through the National Association of Realtors
- GRI- Graduate of Realtors Institute
- Have helped hundreds of families with their housing needs
My philosophy for the past forty three years is to treat everyone I work with as if they were a member of my own family.
If my credentials meet your expectations for providing the level of service you expect and deserve, please feel free to call me at 515-991-6914 or email me at MikeCapobianco@IowaRealty.com . My website is www.MikeCapobianco.com. It would be my honor to interview with you to earn your trust and your business. I'm happy to provide references upon request.
Thank you! Mike