Selling or buying a home is one of the most important personal and financial events in life. You have many choices when you seek a professional real estate agent to represent you. It is important that your agent has the right personality, skills and knowledge to manage this very important real estate transaction? I would like to summarize my background so that you will understand why I believe I would be a good fit for this most important job. I have faith that my personal life, corporate and real estate experiences will provide you with a very well rounded, sincere and dedicated agent.
After spending many years with Wells Fargo Financial as a Senior Vice President in Technology, I sought a new and challenging business opportunity. Real estate has always intrigued me! I loved exploring open houses, sometimes to my husband's chagrin, since I always seemed to find that next great home. So, real estate seemed like a natural career transition for me and resulted in the pursuit and acquisition of my real estate license.
During my professional career, I have been responsible for a team of hundreds, consisting of senior managers, middle managers, and technical staffs. This resulted in the acquisition of many skills that coupled with my real estate skills should truly be assets in your search for a new home or in the sale of your existing one.
- Organization and Communications- Helps me balance the many tasks involved in your real estate transaction and to keep it moving forward.
- Negotiation - Assists in obtaining the best possible client pricing.
- Analytical - Provide the best possible solutions without losing sight of the expected results.
- Customer Service - I know what providing good customer service involves and I can assure you that you can expect, and you will receive, the best that I can provide!
- Financial knowledge - With this knowledge, I will help you understand the financial steps and choices that will be a part of your quest for a new home.
So, what can my clients expect?
- First and most importantly, I will always be honest and ethical in our business relationship.
- I promise to strive to provide accurate, timely and effective communication from the beginning through the conclusion of our business relationship.
- I will be thoughtful, kind and respectful to all I interact with.
- You have busy schedules which will require that I be respectful of your time. If I am your agent, I will commit myself to any task or challenge that requires action in order to reach the desired outcome.
I am excited about the possibility of being your real estate agent and I can't wait to assist you and your family! Let's team together to make your homeownership dreams come true!!